All the information contained within this registration form is confidential. It is used to enable registered FSNI participants to engage in healthy interactions and access resources to help themselves and others. The FSNI technology is a tool for participants to use to pool and inventory resources, search resources, post educational, social and recreational opportunities and access training opportunities. This technology was developed with the intention to be used as a tool to foster interactions among people to improve their quality of life and build a stronger, more compassionate and nurturing community.
Your information is stored on the Site servers located in the United States in Texas. We use safeguards to protect your personal information against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access and disclosure to protect your privacy, including encryption, and 'firewalls'. We treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by users inside and outside the company.
Accessing, Changing and Removing Your Personal Information
We offer you the ability to review and change the information you manually provide to us by signing-into the Site and entering in your new information. You must promptly update your personal information if it changes or is inaccurate. Once posted, in some cases you may not be able to change or remove a public posting made on the Site.
At your request, we will deactivate your account and associated information from the active database. To make this request, use the delete GNR feature. Information will be deactivated as soon as reasonably possible based on your account activity and in accordance with our deactivation policy and applicable law.
As a condition of your use of this site, you guarantee that you will not use this FSNI site for any purpose that is unlawful and / or prohibited by These terms, conditions, and notices.
You agree to abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations and are solely responsible for all acts or omissions that occur under your account made by you including the content of your transmissions through this site. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree NOT to:
FSNI is a non-profit organization, incorporated in the State of Washington, required by law to cooperate with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights, to help protect you. Therefore, in response to a genuine request by law enforcement or other government officials relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity, we can disclose personal information about you.
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate The rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, distribute and/ or disseminate any harmful, obscene, indecent, unlawful, libellous, profane, defamatory, infringing, inappropriate, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material or information.
- Create a false or misleading identity of, including, but not limited to, FSNI staff, volunteers or affiliates, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, for the purpose of misleading others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of a message or to harvest or otherwise collect information about others.
- Transmit, email or post any material that contains in any form software viruses or such programs as including but not limited to, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel-bots, computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit The functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to FSNI database, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to FSNI, through password mining or any other means.
- Disseminate content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, rights of privacy or publicity, or other proprietary right ('Rights') of any party or infringes any intellectual property law or any other applicable law.
- Disseminate any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, 'junk mail', 'spam', 'chain letters', 'pyramid schemes', or any other form of such solicitation.
- Interfere with another member's use and enjoyment of the Service.
I recognize that when I attempt to help people with their problems, there are inevitable risks involved. I willingly accept all the risks that might be involved in my service to the Family Support Network, International (FSNI). Not only in recognition that at least some risks are unavoidable, but also as an affirmation of my responsibility to be cautious and to protect myself.
I hereby agree to hold FSNI, its agents, staff and partners harmless from any claim that any loss or injury I may suffer in the course of any of my work in connection with FSNI is in any way the results of inadequacy or inappropriateness of any of the training or advice I receive from FSNI. At all times I will do my best to take all appropriate measures for ensuring my safety, my family's safety, and the safety of others. At all times I will do my best to conduct myself in an appropriate manner whenever assisting someone referred by FSNI.
I will not discriminate against anyone referred to me, and I understand that I am not obligated to help everyone referred to me by FSNI representatives; each and every referral is subject to my decision to accept or reject the referral.